Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leftovers

Can't beat the Youtube inpired backyard workout for the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I was able to channel my inner Rocky while bear crawling, performing lunges with "Christ"-like lumber over my shoulders, and push cars.  Katie decided to crab walk with me amidst jeers from Betsy and Jimmy.  I love her for that.  She kept up throughout the whole workout an over the  next few days she was feeling some muscles in her legs she never felt before.



Katie doing her best Tim Tebow.

Meanwhile, back in Boston, Berman was able to crank out a nice non-chalant 9 miler before his post T-Day work week began.  At the pace he is going he may be able to run this thing on Christmas.  I hope he takes advantage of the altitude out in Denver during the weekend of the Pats vs. Broncos to log some miles.  It's all about that Rocky Mountain Runner's High.

Josh's Run:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/59256326

No comments:

Post a Comment